Saturday, June 9, 2007

Celebrities

Why! Oh Why do we spend so much time on female celebrities that are spoiled and have no control of their lives. And I think you all know who I am talking about. This week one of them was let out of jail, after serving 3 days. Oh my! Oh my! What a spoiled little girl we have here. And now a head doctor is examing her to see what kind of problems she has mentally. I know one problem she has and that is enabling parents and her not being able to solve her own problems. She has money and money talks. Now if it was me there, I wouldn't have a chance to get out early. They would keep me there until my sentence was up. I think we live in a world where we have a double standard. I believe that these young women think that they are above the law. But it is a good thing that I don't agree with their life style of drugs, sex and drinking. I feel sorry for them. I find it interesting that the one with the Hilton name is always in the news, but the Marriott family is very quiet and not in the news. I wonder why? Is it because of their upbringing and religion.
I would rather give my money to the Marriotts than the Hiltons because just because of their life style.

Delene

2 comments:

Tigersue said...

bravo, bravo, bravo!

Freddie L Sirmans, Sr. said...

Just browsing the internet. You have a very, very interesting blog. I'm sure I will visit again.